Sunday, April 19, 2009

Connecting with Celebrities

My fantasy celebrity relationship would be with, hands down, Justin Timberlake. I chose him because of his composure in the spotlight, talent, and his accomplishments. Justin Timberlake is one of the music industry’s most successful stars and one of the most famous people on the planet. What intrigues me the most is his ability/ desire to stay out of the spotlight when possible. In a world with paparazzi he is able to keep his private life under the radar. I respect him both as an artist and as a person for not falling into the back holes of Hollywood. He is able to be extremely famous, wealthy, attractive and talented without being a failure as a person, unlike so many other celebs getting busted for drugs on the front page of the paper and so on. He has won many musical awards for writing, producing and performing while being a business entrepreneur as well. Justin Timberlake also intrigues me because I almost feel like I grew up along side of him. I watched him start out in N’SYNC as a curly-haired awkward teenager, singing cheesy girly songs and grow into the stylish, talented man he is today. AS he was growing and changing so was I, along with his music. Maybe in the back of my mind I’m thinking I can do the same-start from one small thing and evolve into something totally different while being successful and having caring people around me, and be able to control who I don’t want around (paparazzi, when that time comes).

No comments:

Post a Comment