Sunday, April 19, 2009

Interpreting Technologies

My iPod is my essential technological device. With my iPod I run through the downtown area listening to music to keep me going, I walk my dog on the beach and listen to music to relax me, which relaxes my dog. When I drive my car, my iPod is right next to me plugged into the radio so I can have my personal selection of music at hand. Running with my iPod has changed the way I look at different landscapes in town. When I run in at dusk and watch the sky change colors, the music I’m listening to (whatever that may be) enhances my visual experience. Listening to my iPod while running has changed my running experiences into positives ones. I used to not enjoy running and exercising as much until I started bringing my iPod along. Being able to listen to music while running keeps me motivated and positive about exercising. Having an iPod by my side when doing these usually boring and painstaking routines, makes it fun and worthwhile because I can be inspired with the music it plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment